Legendary work , posts about Abudhabi, Dubai and Qatar are already there. Hello! I talk English excellent and French B2 level Continuous training which organized by, Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window). Years ago it was possible to start working in Switzerland first and get the recognition along the way. Switzerland, officially the Swiss Confederation is a central European country. Sorry, we can't send you the link right now. http://www.residencydatabase.com/united-arab-emirates/, Pingback: Germany Medical Residency Database - MRD, can we take the exams outside of switzerland?? I want to provide my services temporarily in my host country. (see below documentation section). I have done my MBBS from Kenya from University of Nairobi (English) and I am a licensed GP in Kenya (no specialization yet). : Goethe Institute, ÖSD ... Doctors Abroad Switzerland Medical Jobs . Thanks. I mean, I would like to do my residency in Cardiology. We support them in achieving and exceeding those standards, and take action when they are not met. Doctors trained outside the EU/EEA Your systematic development of this thread is a work of art, and a great gift to others who may follow in your footsteps, and also to Switzerland which, in some areas, has a lack of doctors... relatively speaking, when compared to other countries of course, but some of the gaps are large enough to hurt. Specific EU rules apply to the recognition of professional qualifications of certain sectors such as lawyers, air traffic controllers, pilots, etc.. Please provide a valid email address Please check the captcha box Email me a link. I am interested and would like to obtain a second speciality in infectious disease or dermatology , I obtained one year diploma in dermatology from Cardiff university 2014, After finishing the three years experience am I automatically able to get the FML? or email them Foreign doctors should have a specialist qualification (with appropriate postgraduate training) to work in Switzerland independently only after getting the Federal postgraduate title by The Commission on Medical Professions (MEBEKO) which sets the conditions for obtaining federal corresponding title after contacting the concerned organizations responsible for postgraduate training sector. Necessary informatio, beginning and end of the activity; 2) function; 3) Occupancy rate, 2. In addition to your professional certificates, you may need to submit other supporting documents to the competent authorities depending on your profession and the country you are moving to. Life expectancy at birth is 82.1 year. Then u do the Diploma recognition and and get the Doctor license later down the road after finishing 3 years working as Assistenarzt? Thanks in advance, sir , you can get registration in switzerland , you need ask office fédéral de la santé publique. - Minimum CEF (Common European Framework) B/2 level language certificate in German language or equivalent (e.g. And I have B2 in German. your qualification from poland is acceptable in Switzerland you will fall under direct recognition of qualification. I work in a different sector. In such cases, recognition of your foreign qualification will not detailed structure of education in Switzerland ), “test d’aptitude pour les études en médécine”, The Center for Test Development and Diagnostics (CTD), le Conseil des hautes écoles de la Conférence suisse des hautes écoles (CSHE), Graduate candidates from other EU/EFTA countries, Graduate candidate from outside EU / EFTA countries, Information about Switzerland medical residency / postgraduate training, For medical graduates from outside EU/EFTA countries, The Commission on Medical Professions (MEBEKO), test d’aptitude pour les études en médécine, Eligibility to practice medicine in Switzerland, the Commission of the medical professions, application form for obtaining federal diploma, application form for authorization to practice, Application form for direct recognition of diploma, Application form for indirect recognition of diploma, Application form for direct recognition of postgraduate title, Application form indirect recognition of postgraduate diploma, http://www.residencydatabase.com/united-arab-emirates/, http://www.fmh.ch/fr/formation-isfm/themes/formation-pregraduee.html, Whose parents, domiciled in Switzerland, are nationals of an EU Member State (EU), provided they are under 21 or are dependents, Who are married to a citizen or a Swiss national or whose spouse is either drawn-e in Switzerland for at least five years, be in possession of a Swiss work permit for at least five years, In possession of a Swiss work permit for at least five years or whose parents are in possession of a Swiss work permit for at least five years, Who have a Swiss maturity certificate or a cantonal certificate recognized maturity throughout Switzerland or a Swiss certificate of maturity with the certificate of additional tests. It is also important to know that not all occupations and professions are someone please guide me. Hi. Which section should I read? The national contact point for professional qualificationswill help you identify the authority that can give you this information. In this case, your application for professional recognition is subject to national rules. Second, what should I do for apply to the residency? Who have obtained a Bachelor of a Swiss University, after completing the entire university. What shoud i do? The following countries form part of the European Trade Association: Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway and Switzerland. For non EU doctors without working exp. Then apply for licensing over there. I have just recently finished with my gernan b2 exam and I now I want to start applying to the job positions. Undergraduate medical education starts after 9 years of school education (, Entry into French medical faculties for local and foreign students who meet eligibility criteria require having certificate called, At the end of master in medicine, medical student should pass the Federal medical examination in human medicine (, To do the postgraduate training, EU and EFTA graduate medical student should apply for recognition of diploma by the, Switzerland doesn’t recognize diploma of these candidates, however there is possibility to apply and get federal diploma which will allow them do the Switzerland medical residency training. Graduated from Romania, can i work in Switzerland ? Write CSS OR LESS and hit save. national authorities of the country where you obtained it in order for it to be recognised Foreign medical graduate can get registration but they will work as assistant physician if they meet all requirement. Unfortunately the universities say they have no places to take foreign doctors for a masters. ]you need ask faculty of medicine about thé subjects of exam about the preparatory material. If your training doesn't meet the minimum requirements for your degree in the host country, you may not benefit from automatic recognition and you will need to apply for professional recognition following the procedure for other regulated professions. You don't need to apply for recognition of professional qualifications except for professions having health and safety implications. Yes you can work there but you will first need to sit there for an exam. Thank you, sir , yes you can apply via direct pathway. If your occupation or profession is not regulated in Switzerland, you may carry out this Just clicking through the website I found contact details for you, Even my seniors are working in Sweden,Norway,Ireland,UK. Sir, Russia is not eu or efta country , you have apply to pass l’examen fédéral en médecine humaine, I completed my graduation from ukraine but i am from india what should i do to do pg in Switzerland, you should apply for language learning first. occupation or profession without having to apply for recognition of your foreign Zurich and Geneva are two major economic centers and global cities while Bern is capital of Switzerland. MEBEKO, Section “formation postgrade” This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. are a national of an EEA country or Switzerland, or. Thank you in advance. I am happy to do either. Moreover, I want to ask why are the QCM topics given in English in the ‘content of examination’ file given above ? (see below documentation section). please read the procedure section. you need pass an exam of entrance to do residency in switzerland, So see Non EU section for residency entrance read under procedure section. Fill the application form for obtaining a federal diploma, Copy of diploma and official translation in French, German, Italian or English, List of exams passed during studies (transcript) and official translation, If available, evidence of professional experience abroad and official translation in French, German, Italian or English. In this case, you will have to wait for formal authorisation before you can practise your profession. I thought to create a new thread seperately.. as it is mostly ask through many times through "private messages": You deserve a medal for this wonderfully detailed and very pragmatic post! My profession is regulated in the EU country I am moving to. Your email address will not be published. you should ask the faculty of medicine in switzerland about the preparation material, Your email address will not be published. Doctors may not have chosen medicine for purely financial reasons. If available, proof of professional experience in Switzerland. I am moving permanently and want to practice my profession in my host country. Clinical skills test: This is an OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) exam. At European level, it is a founding member of the European Free Trade Association and is a member of the Schengen area, but not of the European Union or the European Economic Area. determine the extent of the training required including setting the number of required postgraduate education credits. first get the license for that country where you are currently working in. You may be asked to sit a language test or become a member of a professional association in your host country before you can start practising. What is necessary to do? According to the link you posted, it is indeed true that you must hold not only en EU/EFTA certificate BUT you must also be an EU/EFTA citizen for the direct recognition. Regulated occupations and professions include those that are subject to I want to do my post graduate/ speciality in switzerland. Check what documents you need to submit when applying for the recognition of your professional qualification.